Payments, Refunds and Discounts Policy Policy
- You agree to pay the fees for training program upon completing and agreeing on the program registration form and training contract, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment (such as Visa, MasterCard, E-Wallet and PayPal) for those fees.
- When you pay for your installments, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails, you will be notified, and you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within a period after the delivery of our notification.
- We reserve the right to disable access to any training program for which we have not received adequate payment.
- If you withdraw from a training program after the first session due to quality issues, a refund of the installments is issued.
- If you withdraw from the training program you have registered in, and you have attended 2 or more training sessions, program fees are still due and no refunds are issued for the program fees.