All you have to do is reach us.
SMEs & Corporate Consultation
Our Consultation Services
SMEs Maturity Consulting
Strategy-focused, systematic, and agile management systems for SMEs
Systems for continuously providing better levels of product and service quality to customers
An evolving discipline that improves people and workplace organizational performance.
Improve sales figures, professional selling and service skills and HR processes
Change Zone is honored to work with local and international corporations among various sectors
SMEs Maturity Consulting
SMEs Maturity Development
SMEs maturity development programs aim to set the platform for management systems which are strategy-focused, systematic, and agile. Change Zone’s initiatives empower the continuous improvement of management systems to improve organizational performance, holistically, and sustainable.
Strategic Management Processes
Identify and consolidate the strategic positioning of the corporate
- Design and implement strategic planning processes
- Design and implement strategy execution processes
- Balanced scorecard to integrate the strategic effort
- Managing strategic change
- Leveraging organizational learning
- Establish the strategic management office (SMO)
HR Management Processes
- Corporate structure, job designs, and role clarification
- Performance management processes
- Align objective setting, appraisal and feedback with strategy
- Reward management processes
- Human resources development processes
- Recruitment and selection processes
- Employees retention strategies
- HR scorecard to measure the ROI from HR activities
Business Process Management
- Develop the organizational process map
- Identify process management initiatives that are aligned to strategy. Value-adding processes are those processes directly linked to the mission and strategic objectives
- Systematic process modeling, execution, controlling and optimization
- Create means (systems) of maintaining consistency and predictability of process execution
- Empower process-oriented thinking among organizational stakeholders
SMEs Therapy & Culture Change
- Corporate Therapy is an evolving discipline that combines management and psychology to change people’s attitude at the workplace.
- Therapy focuses in the critical diagnosis of problematic situations, and then setting a treatment plan that aims to influences people beliefs, emotions and behavior in the workplace.
- The change management process aims to shape sustainable improvements of certain aspects of corporate culture.
Emotional Intelligence & Positive Psychology
Emotional intelligence is a predictable indicator of people’s performance at work which is directly linked to organizational results. Key indicators that higher EQ impact includes, but not limited to: employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction, productivity, and accuracy.
Quality management systems establish the platform for continuously providing better levels of product and service quality to customers. Instituting the right management systems creates the basis of governance that gradually takes the organization towards higher level of professional conduct.
ISO 9001 helps organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product
ISO 18000 sets out the criteria and framework for an environmental management system
ISO 14000 is an international occupational health and safety management system specification. It helps minimizing risk to employees, improve an existing OH&S management system, demonstrate diligence, and gain assurance.
ISO 22000 takes a proactive approach in the prevention of food contamination and hazards before they actually happen.
EFQM: The European Foundation for Quality Management Excellence Model is a self-assessment framework for measuring the strengths and areas for improvement of an organization across all of its activities. The term ‘excellence’ is used because the Excellence Model focuses on what an organization does, or could do, to provide an excellent service or product to its customers, service users or stakeholders.
“Too often, today’s businesses implement simple solutions to complex problems. But as many soon discover, quick-fixes fail because they are not holistic or creative enough in diagnosing and treating complex problems. They focus on the parts of the organization rather than the whole, take little account of interaction, and think that there is only one best solution in all circumstances.”
Corporate Therapy is an evolving discipline that combines management and psychology to change people’s attitude at the workplace and improves organizational performance.
If not well considered, today’s solutions may become tomorrow’s problems. Therefore, in tackling wicked problems, problem structuring assumes greater importance than problem-solving using conventional techniques. If problem formulation is ignored or badly handled, managers may end up solving, very thoroughly and precisely, the wrong problem.
Corporate Therapy focuses on the critical diagnosis of problematic situations, and then setting a treatment plan that aims to influences people beliefs, emotions and behavior in the workplace. The change aims to shape sustainable improvements of certain aspects of corporate culture.
Change Zone has been developing distinctive core competencies in performing Corporate Therapy Projects, with remarkable success rate. Change Zone, competently, transformed several times, corporate cultures which enables corporate to successfully execute key strategies.
In a psychological sense, each interaction with the company, defines the company in the customer’s mind. This definition determines the customer’s future business with the company …Loyalty is lost or strengthened in every interaction between a company and its customers
The objectives of sales & service projects
Improve Sales figures
by working on the following:
Improve the professional selling and service skills
to reflect the premium of corporate brand
- Conduct selling and service activities through distinctive approach
- Understands the expectations of market segments and improve sales and service procedures accordingly
Improve HR processes
that reinforce the behaviors to professional selling and service, and which, directs the team efforts to Tahboub marketing, sales and service strategy
The scope of work includes,
but not limited to:
- Improve sales management processes
- Improve personal selling methods, techniques and standards
- Improve customer service standards and procedures
- Conduct focus groups to understand segments needs and expectations
- Establish sales and service strategic and operational dashboards